At International Law Firm Solutions, we often get asked to help with Roadshows - widely regarded as one of the best ways to build new relationships with prospective clients including local and international law firms, in-house counsel and potential clients. However, whilst well executed roadshows can be hugely effective, getting you in front of the right people, others can be a waste of time and money if not well planned.
We normally build our roadshows when clients are visiting a foreign city or attending a conference and wish to set up a series of meetings with local and international law firms, in-house counsel and potential clients. We will consult with you about your target market and undertake analysis and research to draw up and agree a shortlist of targets.
Face to face meetings are a key way to
- Build relationships with decision-makers at key firms
- Build awareness of your firm and specialist services
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
You can find ILFS top tips on making Roadshows work for you and your law firm here.
Examples of how ILFS have helped clients run successful roadshows can be found in the case studies below:
- How ILFS helped a leading Egyptian commercial law firm gain international recognition and referrals in its key practice areas by establishing referral relationships with key international law firms
- How ILFS helped a leading Albanian business law firm build and grow its international reputation through the expansion of its networks and contacts on an international roadshow.
- How ILFS helped a French labour and employment boutique law firm to raise its international profile and establish credibility abroad through roadshows and networks.
ILFS Relationship Building Programs/Roadshows support is also available as part of our International Business Builder (IBB) solution which offers a range of services provided as a discounted package, tailored to our clients specific needs, saving them time and expense.
Contact International Law Firm Solutions