- The right route to market - what has changed for independent law firms over the past 10 years?
- A Winning Awards Strategy
- Law Firm Roadshows - Tips to making them effective
- Video: How to run a successful legal roadshow
- Strategic planning for law firms - the key steps to getting it right
- The right route to market - This article was originally printed in Legal Week and looks at how to successfully market an independent law firm.
- Compensation Structures for Partners & Associates and Attracting & Training Legal Talent - Presentation given by Alex Holtum at IPBA in Kuala Lumpur
- Maximising your ROI - A webinar given to Taglaw.
MEDIA PLANNING & BUYING
Legal Media Buying Guide Series:
- Legal Directories
- Expert Guides and Comparative guides / Cross-border handbooks
- Online Adverts, Distribution services and databases and Periodicals
- Making the most of the legal media - A presentation to the Meritas network
- Conferences Planning - How to make the most of your time and investment
- Event Planner - ILFS checklist to planning, preparing and running an event
- How to avoid disappointing results in the Legal 500 and Chambers Legal Directories
- Video: Reasons why law firms are sometimes disappointed in their Legal Directory rankings and how to avoid them
- ILFS Guidance on References - this document is one of a series of ILFS Guidance Notes on how to maximise directory rankings. It is principally for ILFS clients. However, it is also of wider interest to all firms that participate in the directory submissions process.
- ILFS Directory Rankings: Significant Steps
- ILFS Directory Submissions Do's and Don'ts
- Maximising law firm directory rankings Q&A video published by The Global Legal Post. Alex Holtum of ILFS is interviewed by Global Legal Post in connection with their joint Masterclass: Building an effective and efficient directory submissions strategy
- Lawyers split over value of legal directories The Global Legal Post survey on the value of legal directories
- The top 12 reasons why law firm directory submissions miss the mark Article published in The Global Legal Post on the most common reasons for disappointing legal directory rankings
- The do's and don'ts of legal directory submissions The Global Legal Post
We work closely with Moore Legal Technology, a digital agency who specialise in helping law firms use the internet more effectively. Here are their 'top tips' of effectively marketing your law firm in the digital age.