- The right route to market - what has changed for independent law firms over the past 10 years?
- A Winning Awards Strategy
- Law Firm Roadshows - Tips to making them effective
- Video: How to run a successful legal roadshow
- Strategic planning for law firms - the key steps to getting it right
- The right route to market - This article was originally printed in Legal Week and looks at how to successfully market an independent law firm.
- Compensation Structures for Partners & Associates and Attracting & Training Legal Talent - Presentation given by Alex Holtum at IPBA in Kuala Lumpur
- Maximising your ROI - A webinar given to Taglaw.
MEDIA PLANNING & BUYING
Legal Media Buying Guide Series:
- Part 1: Do’s and Don’ts, Myths & Mistakes
- Part 2: Strategy
- Part 3: Legal Directories
- Part 4: Expert Guides and Comparative guides / Cross-border handbooks
- Part 5: Online Adverts, Distribution services and databases and Periodicals
- Making the most of the legal media - A presentation to the Meritas network
- Conferences Planning - How to make the most of your time and investment
- Event Planner - ILFS checklist to planning, preparing and running an event
- How to avoid disappointing results in the Legal 500 and Chambers Legal Directories
- Video: Reasons why law firms are sometimes disappointed in their Legal Directory rankings and how to avoid them
- ILFS Guidance on References - this document is one of a series of ILFS Guidance Notes on how to maximise directory rankings. It is principally for ILFS clients. However, it is also of wider interest to all firms that participate in the directory submissions process.
- ILFS Directory Rankings: Significant Steps