Legal Awards can greatly assist in building your lawyers and firm profile - instilling confidence and trust. They provide an independent endorsement of your skills and expertise -even just being shortlisted for an Award can help boost your reputation and provide an indication of quality to potential clients. Awards can also have a very positive impact beyond the legal sector and the marketing benefit from being able to use nominations and wins on your website can be significant.
Our experienced team can identify the Awards and categories which are relevant to you, draft high-quality entries, and maximise the associated commercial opportunities.
Our service includes:
- Researching and identifying the right Awards for your business objectives
- Monitoring deadlines and managing the Awards entry process
- Researching Awards, previous entries and results, judges etc to give you the best chance of tailoring a winning entry
- Developing persuasive content for your Award entry, highlighting your key strengths and compiling supporting materials to give your submission validity
- Helping you re-purpose previous award entries, saving you time and effort and getting the maximum return for your efforts.
ILFS have created a list of prominent international Legal Awards as an example of the opportunities available to independent law firms who wish to raise or enhance their profile.
Our Legal Award list’s compilation is based on three criteria:
- These are what we regard as the premier legal awards. They are serious and credible awards and do not include any that could be described as spam or ‘pay-to-play’.
- Each award attracts applicants from more than one country, that is they are international or cross-border in character.
- To enter, lawyers or law firms need to complete a submission document and entry criteria or guidelines are published.
There are other notable awards, such as The Chambers Awards, The Legal 500 Awards and The Mergermarket M&A Awards that are chiefly based not on an awards submission document as such but rather on the firms’ directory / deal submissions, supplemented by client feedback or the publishers’ own further research.
ILFS Legal Awards support is also available as part of our International Business Builder (IBB) solution which offers a range of services provided as a discounted package, tailored to our clients specific needs, saving them time and expense.
Contact International Law Firm Solutions