To attract instructions from international law firms, in-house counsel and the national operations of global and cross border companies your law firm needs to develop and build relationships with major legal services buyers.
Attending or participating in Conferences and Events is an excellent way to do this, helping you build your international profile, expand your network and hopefully learn about best practice. However, with the plethora of legal conferences, events, seminars and forums round the world it can be hard to identify which are the ones you should be attending to make the most of your time and budget.
If you attend an event only to find the audience profile doesn’t match your target market, and add to that the lost fee earning time and travel/ accommodation costs, it can suddenly be a very expensive way to waste your time.
ILFS works with law firms to help them build a conference strategy that enables them to identify the key conferences and events that:
- are attended by key target audiences
- will give them the opportunity to raise their profile
- will enable them to reinforce existing relationships and establish new contacts that can help build their international business network.
Our Conference Planning and Support services include:
- Identifying events and conferences that will provide the best return on investment
- Arranging opportunities to make presentations or sit on speaker panels to raise profiles and showcase expertise
- Setting up meetings in advance with key targets attending the event to help establish business relationships and expand networks
- Negotiating advertising and sponsorship packages to raise awareness and support marketing campaigns
- Leveraging all business development opportunities before, during and after the event.
ILFS can help you get the most from your time and investment at Conferences and Events so that they help grow your firm, and are not just an expensive time away from the office/ clients. ILFS Conference Planning support is also available as part of our International Business Builder (IBB) solution which offers a range of services provided as a discounted package, tailored to our clients specific needs, saving them time and expense.
Contact International Law Firm Solutions