We believe in making our pricing fair and transparent and tailor it accordingly, depending on the requirements of your law firm. See a short video on how we charge here.
Key elements of our pricing structure are:
Most of our clients work with us on a retainer basis. This gives us a certainty of income and allows us to plan to meet clients’ needs in advance. As a result, we are able to deliver services to retainer clients at significantly discounted rates.
Success fee – we’re in this together
Wherever possible we will offer to include a success fee element as part of our pricing. This gives clients the benefit of having to pay a lower than normal going rate for our services up front and the security of knowing they will only pay an additional sum if a pre-agreed objective is achieved.
Our pricing structure is made up of 2 key elements:
- An annual retainer dependent on the number of submissions likely to be made in a year and our initial assessment of how much scope there is to improve a firm’s rankings.
- A success fee for each new/improved firm/individual member and a lower success fee for retained firm rankings.
We charge a success fee as we can think of no clearer way to demonstrate that we are in this together. We should stress however that we do not have a magic wand. As all the Legal Directories will acknowledge, there is often room for a law firm to improve its rankings by better delivering the process outlined above and in particular by improving the quality of the information given to the researchers.
Our International Business Builder solution has been designed to be flexible, so each client can choose the elements most applicable to support their firm’s growth plans at their unique stage of development.
You only pay for what you need, so there is no ‘set price’. If you let us know your requirements (we have a free self-analysis tool you can use to ascertain which elements would be of most benefit to you, if you are unsure) we will provide a clear, detailed pricing proposal made up of a combination of the following:
- An annual retainer that includes the following services at no additional cost:
- the Strategic Support & Helpdesk service
- Assistance with an annual marketing plan and budget (dependant on the IBB package you choose) and a 30-50% discount on all other services that are part of the IBB Service
- A fixed price or hourly rate for specific deliverables. This will be at a discounted rate where a success fee can be included and here is a 30-50% discount for retainer clients;
- A success fee element wherever possible.
Contact International Law Firm Solutions